POWr Ecommerce

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just got fired - but I wont back down

I just heard Tom Petty's classic and it kinda struck a cord with me (no pun intended).  For all those of my friends still completing the mission in Ass-Crack-istan...I wanted to let you all know that I just got fired and wont be coming back to work.  Keep your heads down and your chins up.  You can always count on me to cover your six and if you need any professional HR guidance, you let me know.

Although I didnt see this termination coming, I've been getting ready for this day.  This isn't my first time getting kicked in the nuts and have had to stand back up. 

Well I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down
gonna stand my ground
... and I won't back down

Chorus:
(I won't back down...)
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down...)
hey I will stand my ground
and I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life
in a world that keeps on pushin me around
but I'll stand my ground
...and I won't back down

(I won't back down...)
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down...)
hey I will stand my ground
(I won't back down)
and I won't back down...

(I won't back down...)
Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(I won't back down)
hey I won't back down
(and I won't back down)
hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
(and I won't back down)
hey I will stand my ground
(and I won't back down)
and I won't back down
(I won't back down)
No I won't back down...

1 comment:

  1. Not that it's good to be unemployeed but if you take your projects at home and work on them as a full time job you will be amazed at how much of your list of things to do will get completed.

    ReplyDelete