POWr Ecommerce

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another GREAT prepper site - What if IT is today?

A reader left a comment which had their link to their site.  I read some of the articles and was impressed.  Check it out at What if IT is today.

Also, if any one knows how to post Ebooks on this Blogspot service, please let me know.  I have a bunch of Ebooks which I want to share, but don't know how.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I found this site My Grandfathers Earthworm farm.  It's about earthworms, how they helped create a profiitable farm, care and feeding suggestions, and techniques on how to raise your own worms...for fun or for profit.  Hell Yea!  Run a search for worm farms and see what you come up with...if they can do it...WE can do it too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my site. When I moved to the property I live in now, the ground was so sterile that every time I went fishing I'd have to buy earthworms and I'd put the extras in my garden. I did this for about two years before they finally started reproducing well enough that when I dig into the ground I now always turn some over.

    ReplyDelete