POWr Ecommerce

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another reason to prepare........... just sayin'

With your president (OMG I almost threw up on my keyboard) bastardizing our great nation, trying to remove "Creator" from our Constitution; I wanted to remind you of another reason to begin preparing to take care of your family when TSHTF. 


Uh, also, how long do you think the are arm chair quarterbacks (the lame, the sick, and the lazy) of society are going to continue to allow this type of disrepect to our country????? I think it's when they dont get welfare anymore when the Islamic Republic of California discovers that they are Christian.  Oh yea, that's when they denounce Christ and become Muslim....... I'm just sayin.

Practice taking care of your family now, so you dont have to learn how to when these F&^%#$s come for their heads.

1 comment:

  1. Some of those posters look pretty heavily photoshopped. Just sayin...look at the one behind the guy with the white cap.

    ReplyDelete