POWr Ecommerce

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you Frugalsquirrels for LIGHTS OUT by Halfpast

I got hit with flu epidemic floating around the camp.  When I was flat on my back, I decided that I was going to recharge my preppers battery and read Lights Out by Halfpast.  I downloaded a free copy from http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/, and I am glad I did.  It's not really a hard core novel and is very easy to read.  I took some good notes and plan on taking it out everytime I have to fly to another location for work.

Rejuvinate your batteries, go to his website and download a free copy.  If it's not available, send me an email at wm_lankes@yahoo.com and I will email you my download.  You get it for free, so please dont resell it; in fact, its advised you give it away for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment