POWr Ecommerce

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Food Storage - A difference source


My wife and I decided that we were going to be proactive and really begin to stock up on food stuff this year....then I got a job in Afghanistan. I was the one who did all the shopping, cleaning, and taking care of the family preps. So, since I was away, and the wife doesn't like to shop...(Yea, I know...I know) we decided to have our emergency food delivered by Costco. We signed up for the system...just in case.

This is their ad from their website:

"Nowhere else can you get the total convenience, total value, and total weight loss results that you get from NutriSystem. You get a plan that works—because you’re eating often throughout the day, and you’re not giving up the kinds of food you love…so you never feel deprived.

Convenient meals delivered right to your door, and prepare in minutes
Meals are perfectly portioned for weight loss™ so you never overdo it
Healthy program with foods full of “good carbs” Heart-healthy and low in fat
No counting calories or carbs, and no meetings or weigh-ins
Food will ship from NutriSystem to your door within 4-10 business days of redeeming on NutriSystem.com/redeemnow via UPS and Fed Ex
"


Most of the food is really good... better variety than MRE's and a little cheaper too. The ONLY down fall to the whole system is the GAS!

OMG...there is a reason why all experienced preppers advise to eat what you store and store what you eat. My body is SO not used to this type of food and the experience is unique to say the least. If you choose this option, store extra toilet paper...trust me on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment