POWr Ecommerce

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things to Do - Survival Supplies

I have learned the hard way that when I need it the most, I wont have it. These are the things I still need to get NOW; incase the stores decide not to open one day...gee I wonder why.

Back heating pads
Icy Hot cream for my back
Backpain pills
Tylenol
Big bags of four and packets of yeast – STORAGE Buckets
Big bags of rice

Dry chicken stock – boullion
Instant potatoes

Buy boxes of condiment packs at Costco or Smart & Final
Peanut butter
Jelly
Mayo
Mustard
Ketchup
Relish
Salt
Pepper
Sugar
Honey
Hot sauce
Taco Sauce

Feminine Personal Hygiene Items for 2 years

Kosher salt, iodized salt, rock salt and pickling salt

Boxes of Ramen noodles in the single packs, not the cups
Mac&Cheese

Canned Flour
Canned Cheese
Canned Meats

No comments:

Post a Comment